Our Masters Programs
Our classroom Master’s program with 200+ hours of learning modules will help you become an expert from zero. We offer Master’s Program for Java Full Sack and Python Full Stack. Both the courses offer front-end, middleware, and back-end (Java/Python) web developer technologies. Here you will be exposed to different front end and back end skills, different industry relevant Tools. With our expert trainers you will be able to learn modern coding techniques as part of the course and gain all the skills for job ready. Our Master’s certificate will help you stand out with other job aspiring candidates and your chances of getting placed is 100x.
Why MASTERS IN Full Stack JAVA Development???
As a Robust Programming language, JAVA is extremely popular and widely used.JAVA stand in TOP 10 programming languages worldwide. Hence establishing yourself as a Full Stack Java developer can be a great choice.
A Full Stack developer is a programmer who is well versed with Front End (Client side) , Back End(Server side)and DB skills.
This gives an advantage to Full stack developer to collaborate with other developers to conceptualize, build, deploy, test and maintain software applications based on Java.Increasing the chances to work on Development, Support and Maintenance Projects in Corporate world of multiple MNCs.
What Will I Learn?
Our expert trainers will help you in learning
- Java Fundamentals, Core Java and Advanced Java.
- Java Web Frame Works Spring and Hibernate.
- RDBMS and NoSQL concepts.
- Spring Boot with Micro Services, RESTful Web Services and Deployment.
- Testing, Debugging, Version Controlling using Git
- Hands on real time Project Work
Students passed out year 2020-23, Fresher’s any degree, Working Professionals, Candidates with gap in careers.
Front End Modules
- Front end Development Tools ,Technologies and Frameworks
- Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Front-End Frameworks
- Angular js
- React js
Back End Modules
- Back end Development Tools ,Technologies and Frameworks
- Core Java
- Advanced Java
- Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- ORM and Hibernate Framework
- REST APIs
- Web Services and Spring Boot with Micro Services
- Relational databases (SQL and MySQL)
- NoSQL database (MONGO DB)
- Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) libraries
- Querying databases using Python
- Database migrations and management
Testing and Debugging
- Debugging and error handling techniques
- Test-driven development (TDD) principles
Deployment and DevOps
- Application servers (Apache Tomcat, JBoss)
- Version control systems (Git)
- Build tools ( Maven, Gradle)
- Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) concepts
- Developing Industry-Based Real Time projects to apply knowledge and skills
- Building a end to end application using Java and related technologies
- Working with a team and following best practices
Get the Masters Certificate on Completion of the course